Canada Express Entry
What is Express Entry System of Canada Immigration?
Express entry is a point based online Immigration System of Canada, launched by Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada or IRCC (then CIC), in January 2015. Canadian government invite the skilled and talented people from overseas to submit their EOI profile in Canada Express Entry System. Subsequently, the IRSS assess the submitted profiles based on the points scored by them for six key selection factors. It manages the applications received for Permanent Residence (PR) in its below economic immigration programs, i.e.
- The Federal Skilled Worker Program
- The Federal Skilled Trades program and
- The Canadian experience class
The selected applicants get the Invitation to Apply for Canadian permanent residency from IRCC.
What are the Six Selection factors of Express Entry System?
The IRCC selects the skilled immigrants through its point based system that allocates points to the registered candidates, based on their key profile factors, i.e.
- Age-The age of an applicant is a crucial selection factorin Express Entry Canada.You get maximum points for age factor, especially when you are in age group 18-35. However, the points start decreasing with increase in age, though, you can still apply if your point score is high enough based on other factors.
- Education– Decent Educational qualification (minimum graduate) is essential to earn good points for Canada PR in express entry
- Work Experience- A good work experience (minimum 3 years) can help you win decent points.
- Language Proficiency– Language proficiency is need to be proved in English or French by providing the language test result, i.e. IELTS with good band score (minimum band 6). Higher proficiency will get you greater points for language factor.
- Adaptability-Past experience or education in Canada, of applicant orhis/her spousecan help win valuable points.
- Arranged Employment– Although not obligatory, however if you have a job offer from Canada, it can get you some key immigration points in Canada’s Federal Express Entry System.
Canada Express Entry eligibility Criteria
The key express entry
eligibility requirements are as follows:
- Provide the score results of the language test. The language tests results are valid for two years and
- Overseas applicants need to show their Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report lists parallel to the Canadian education. ECA’s are valid for five years.
- A candidate need to apply online in Express entry and submit EOI
- Need to score minimum 67 points based on their profile factors (i.e. age, education, language proficiency, etc.) to become eligible to apply via express entry system
- Provide the health and character certifications once ITA (invitation to apply) for PR visa is issued.
What is Canada Express entry minimum Points Requirements?
The Express entry system has two staged points’ criteria. At first, you need to score eligibility points, i.e. 67 out of 100 under Federal skilled worker Program (FSWP) of the EE System based on the mentioned keys selection factors, i.e. age, education, work experience, language skills, etc. of FSW immigration points calculator. If you are not able to score the minimum points, under FSW category, you won’t be able to apply Canada PR through express entry system.
Once you have scored the eligibility points and qualified for the EE system as applicant, you will reach Express Entry pool of Candidates, where your EOI profile will be
assessed and you will get CRS Point score, based on the similar selection factors.
The Candidates submitting their EOI (Expression of Interest) in Express Entry pool are given points for their each profile detail, i.e. qualification, work experience,
language proficiency, age, etc. based on the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). The cumulative of these points forms a CRS Score of the candidate. The Candidates with top CRS score are selected by IRCC in its periodic Express Entry draws.
How to apply in express entry system of Canada?
You may follow the process below to apply in express entry system of Canada. The Express Entry system has two key steps, i.e.
Step 1) Potential candidates complete an online Express Entry profile. Qualified candidates are placed in a pool.
The prospective candidates need to complete an online express entry profile where they are asked to provide their Skills,Work experience,Language ability,Education andOther details needed by the IRCC for assessment.
Those who meet the criteria for one of the federal immigration programs subject to above get accepted into a pool of candidates.
- Candidates will be assessed against others within the pool, and be ranked based on criteria that are known to come up with a newcomer’s economic success in Canada.
- Only the highest-ranked candidates, and those with valid offers or provincial/territorial nominations, will be invited to apply for permanent residence.
- Anyone who does not have the offer supported by a Labour Market Impact Assessment or a nomination from a province then they must register themselves with the Employment and Social Development Canada.
Step 2) the highest-ranking candidates in the pool will be invited to apply for permanent residence.
Candidates will be graded against others in the pool using a point’s based system called the Comprehensive Ranking System. Points will be awarded on the basis of the information provided in their profiles, i.e. Age, qualification, work experience, language proficiency, etc. Candidates with the highest scores in the pool will be issued an Invitation to Apply.
A candidate gets additional points for:
- A nomination by a Canadian province or territory.
If a Candidate is selected for ITA in any of the Express Entry Draws
If someone is invited to apply, they will have 60 days to submit an online application for the permanent residence. The IRCC will process the best part of complete permanent residence applications received in six months or less. Candidates can stay in the pool for up to 12 months. In case they do not get an invitation to Apply for permanent residence within the 12 months of submitting an express entry profile, they have to submit a new profile.
How Move On Consultancy can help you apply for PR via Express Entry System?
If you choose to apply for Canadian PR via express entry through Move On Consultancy Immigration, you are assured of getting thorough assistance and support in the following:
- Full guidance to meet the documentation requirements for the Canada FSW programs,
- Providing guidance on Educational Credential Assessment,
- Inform the clients with up to date PNP details.